Personal Speaking & Training Topics
Here are some of the personal development topics I speak on. Most of the following topics can be a short keynote presentation, a full-day seminar, or anywhere in between. I can also combine multiple topics into a single event.
Each of the topics on this page are the result of many years of research into human evolution, quantum physics, etc. Everything you will see is based on solid scientific principles with absolutely no New Age psychobabble or pseudoscience that I am aware of. Believe it or not, the actual science is far more wonderful and far more uplifting than any imitation can ever hope to achieve. Should any scientific discovery invalidate any of my material, I will update my material as needed to reflect the new state of knowledge. That is my solemn promise to you.
Here's what some of my past clients have to say about me.
- Principles of The Enlightened Savage. Want to explore why people do the things we do? The answer is as close as nature itself. Once we know the roots of our behaviors and actions, we can turn them to our advantage.
- What if failure doesn't exist? What if all of your struggles and tribulations are happening not because something is wrong with you but because your brain is successfully executing programming you received as a child? Doesn't that mean it can probably execute any programming just as effectively? Redefine your idea of success and you will obtain the success you seek instead of the success you learned to live with.
- The process of manifestation. Do you like seafood? I don't. Who's correct? We both are, because every one of us creates (manifests) our own reality. Learn how the process of manifestation works and how you can manifest the reality you want.
- Changing negative programming. Everything negative in your life is caused by your brain successfully following negative programming. The good news is that you can follow any programming just as successfully. Learn how to unlock and change your inner programming to live the life you want. clearing negative beliefs.
- Who are you meant to be? Rolling dice, a flipping coin, a falling leaf... There is no such thing as random. Each of us in on this planet to fulfill a specific life mission or dharma. Find and live your dharma and you will be truly wealthy.
- The truth about work. Society conditions us to believe that "work" equals effort. We therefore spend our lives focusing on effort over outcome. Science, however, defines "work" as results. Imagine how much more productive you could be if you focused on results instead of on effort.
- Conscious Observation and Non-Attachment. Nothing in life is ever inherently good or bad unless and until we choose to label it as such. The problem is that many of us make these choices unconsciously and wonder why we are suffering so much. By developing the art of conscious observation, we can learn to make conscious choices about every occurrence in our lives. Then, by developing the art of nonattachment, we can free ourselves from the emotional rollercoaster and live life on our own terms.
- The Human Animal. Removing humans from our self-erected pedestal to see us as just another species of animal gives us a whole new level of insight into just what it means to be human.
- Group Status. Explore the reasons and evolutionary history behind human societies and hierarchies... and how a single accidental technological advancement permanently altered the balance between leaders and followers, haves and have-nots.
- The Human Animal in Love & Lust. Sex is the strongest evolutionary instinct we have, stronger even than the drive to eat. Learn how and why we reproduce the way we do, how the battle of the sexes got started, why we "cheat," what attracts us to potential mates, and how to use all of this knowledge to enjoy truly mature loving relationships that honor and respect our evolutionary history.
- Death, Dying, and Beyond. Death... the final frontier. Or is it? Learn more about the process each of us must eventually face, some of the many beliefs and customs surrounding death, and why there are plenty of scientifically valid reasons to think that this life is only the tip of a very large iceberg.
The best training goes far beyond speaking and handouts. Using accelerated learning principles lets students absorb, retain, and use vast amounts of information. This happens because students know the material instead of simply being able to recite it. That said, speaking is one of the most powerful forms of communication there is in many circumstances.
The personal training topics I cover include:
- The Enlightened Savage Workshop. How and why do we do the things we do? Learn how millions of years of evolution have wired our brains to receive programming that all too often leads to struggle and hardship at this full-day event. Then learn how to use that evolutionary wiring to live the life you are here to live during this 2-day workshop.
- The Enlightened Savage Intensive. This life-changing 5-day event covers all of the material in the Workshop and uses the extra time to lead participants through exercises designed to help clear negative programming and replace it with newer, more positive programming. Participants will then have the opportunity to put those insights to use by defining their most important goals and then taking real, measurable action towards those goals.
- The Natural Savage Workshop. Go behind the scenes to learn how we evolved and how all of the seeming complexity of life breaks down into the six core functions of predator avoidance, group status, food, shelter, reproduction, and death. Learn how our ancestors met each of these functions and how we are still carrying them out today. You will gain valuable insights into how you work and how everyone around you works.
- The Divine Savage Workshop. This intense 2-day seminar will explore mythology, religion, mysticism, paranormality, neuroscience, psychology, evolutionism, creationism, cosmology, quantum physics, and more to provide a very solid theoretical answer to some of the biggest questions of all, starting with what happens when we die and ending with the very nature of reality itself.
- The Romantic Savage Workshop. Sex is all around is whether we like it or not. This fun and lighthearted 2-day workshop for singles, twosomes, and moresomes explores human reproduction in all its evolutionary glory. Learn the truth about why humans cheat, how to build truly mature loving relationships that honor our evolutionary heritage, and much more!
Please visit the Contact page to inquire about future workshop dates or to request a workshop in your area. Just be prepared to think way, way outside the box... and to come away with real tools and strategies specially tailored to your unique situation.
Why you should work with me
Here is what some of my past clients have to say about me.